Aptitude v/s Genetics
- Interests/Aptitudes are the result of what you do, what you learn, and whom you know.
- Interests/Aptitudes can be influenced by outside factors.
- Interests/Aptitudes can change from time to time.
- Interests/Aptitudes cannot help you in achieving life/career goals.
- Interests/Aptitudes can’t take you towards Success.
- Genetics are the result of inheritance and early development.
- Genetics are innate abilities.
- Research has shown that a person’s Genetics stabilize at around age15-18, and remain so for the rest of his or her life.
- Understanding your own Genetics will open endless opportunities.
- By acting on our Genetics we become 60-80% more productive and produce higher results than others.